Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Registration at http://aidem.unsyiah.ac.id/
- Abstract is sent to email@example.com
- Abstracts should relate only to the paper to be presented.
- Abstract should briefly state the purpose of the research, methodology, principal results, main findings, major conclusions and should not be more than 250 words. The abstracts which do not meet this word limit will be sent back to the author (s) to be revised.
- Abstracts should not be referenced and the use of abbreviations should be minimized and spelled out when first used.
- Abstract should be followed by 4-6 keywords, provided by the authors and separated by a 'coma'.
- Abstract submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Please download the abstract example and follow the format carefully. If the abstract is not followed as the proper format, you will be asked for revisions.
- After successfull submission, you will be received the receipt of acknowledging that will be sent via an email within three working days.
|Download here: Example of Abstract for Case Report|
|Download here: Example of Abstract for Literatur Review|